Die-Cast Aluminium boxes are really versatile, they happen to be resistant to rust and can be obtained with an increased level of ingress protection than plastics can provide; therefore, they are more appropriate for demanding environments such as marine, normal water treatment or leisure. The key benefit of aluminium enclosures is usually their EMI/RFI safeguard, which is vital for areas with a high level of noises pollution. Our die-cast aluminium enclosures can be purchased in a range of sizes with proper protection from IP54 to IP68, plus an EMI/RFI guarded series. Perspective all our ranges in this article.
– Corrosion and rust resistant
– Lighter compared to different metals such as for example stainless steel
– Suitable for demanding environments
– Could be coated for added resistance
Banking on our experienced and diligent employees we offer an exceptional selection of Die Cast Aluminium Junction Field, which are comprised of electrical wiring junction package, waterproof electrical junction box, weatherproof electrical junction field, flameproof electrical junction container. These boxes are very reliable and are made using quality raw materials. We can also custom design them as per the detail provided by our clients.
Aluminium is becoming increasingly the material of choice across various areas previously dominated by metal.
In addition the existing trend is also seeing a move from aluminium rolled plate towards aluminium cast plates.
Semiconductors and photovoltaic systems
cast aluminium plates and blocks will be subjected to less processes (i.electronic. heat treatment) this means they reap the benefits of excellent stability specifically during high stock removal machining.
The net result is reduced waste, faster processing times and in the end reduced costs.
This range of aluminium alloy enclosures from EPT offers a high standard enclosure well suited for protecting internal electrical parts from dust and water. These aluminium enclosures are ideal for mounting to our selection of EPT rails, featuring a highly versatile enclosure that works extremely well in a wide selection of environments. The enclosures include a neoprene gasket that not only offers a watertight seal but also provides an IP ranking of IP65. These DIN rail mountable boxes are constructed with tough aluminium alloy and feature a smooth finish.
• Neoprene gasket rendering a watertight seal with IP65 protection
• Aluminium alloy building with smooth finish
• Available in a variety of sizes to accommodate various applications
• Perfect for protecting internal elements from dust and water
• Robust, lightweight and simple to customise
• High level of resistance to corrosion and shock resistance
• Versatile enclosure that can be used in a range of environments
• Temperature selection; -20°C to +100°C
Our lightweight aluminum enclosure are created to meet the highest requirements of safety demanded by electrical and electronic devices designers, serving both professional and commercial marketplaces. They will be the ideal decision for housing electrical and electronic apparatus of high value with better anti-corrosion overall performance ,protect instruments even under the adverse environment.
Designed for water-proof and dust-proof, IP 67
Applied for the circumstances:subzero 40centigrade to 120centigrade
Standard item simply no holes, we can help to make holes if the client provide drawing for hole
Brought to you by EPT, a range of shielded Die Cast aluminium enclosure boxes certainly are a top quality aluminium alloy supplied with a natural finish and no exterior coating. The enclosures will tolerate temperatures up to 250°C without undesireable effects to the enclosures framework, making them appropriate in harsher environments. Different sizes and wall thickness are available. No adhesive seal is roofed. All models are remarkably reliable and excellent quality.
· Durable, diecast aluminium alloy electronic instrument enclosure
· Separate – self adhesive silicon gasket is roofed – provides protection against dirt and water
· Silicone rubber gasket remains versatile from -62 to +232 °C
· Unpainted version is vibra completed for a smooth surface with no sharp edges
· Painted variant is painted with hard – satin dark polyester powder paint for a lasting finish
Our Frosty Cast Aluminium Coil are from continuous cast coil from strip caster. The cast coils are frosty rolled down to required thickness. Aluminium Coils happen to be ideally employed for transportation, insulation also in professional and residential construction for wall structure cladding and roofing uses.
Aluminium enclosures are suitable for use as an over-all purpose enclosure, due to their light and portable yet durable design. aluminium enclosures are as well great for RF projects or jobs which are at the mercy of weather. Due to the building of the enclosures, they can also be employed for jobs involving high temperature as the circumstances make an excellent high temperature sink. Die cast aluminium enclosures are used in a wide variety of applications such as: