(When input swiftness is 1740 rpm)
This kind of worm gear box has been widely used on the driveline (drive train) of the center pivot irrigation system and the linear move (later move) irrigation system on North America, European area and Middle East. It employs light weight aluminum alloy case and main transmission parts are manufactured from high power alloy. By usage of large number sealing and dust-proof products it features light in weight, long service lifestyle and good tightness as well.
1. Torque capacity: 4,500 lb.in (510 N.m).
2. Ratio: 20:1,?30:1,?40:1,?50:1,?58:1, 60:1 (others obtainable).
3. Accepts NEMA 56-C encounter motors with 0.625”shafts, 2” long with 0.19” key slot.
4. Multiple install bolt patterns 5”×6”, 3.38”×6.38”match all pivots.
5. High strength light weight aluminum Gear Box Of Irrigation System bronze worm gear.
• Multiple ratios available
• Aluminum gearbox housing.
• Contains keyway coupling for the electric motor to gearbox connection.
• Contains 2-seal savers for the output shafts.
• High strength aluminum bronze bull gear.