This type of worm gear box has been trusted on the driveline (drive train) of the guts pivot irrigation system and the linear move (later move) irrigation system on North America, European area and Middle East. It employs light weight aluminum alloy case and major transmission parts are produced from high strength alloy. By utilization of large number sealing and dust-proof devices it features light in weight, long service life and good tightness aswell.
1. Torque capacity: 4,500 lb.in (510 N.m).
2. Ratio: 20:1,?30:1,?40:1,?50:1,?58:1, 60:1 (others obtainable).
3. Center-dive Gear Box Of Irrigation System Accepts NEMA 56-C encounter motors with 0.625”shafts, 2” long with 0.19” key slot.
4. Multiple mount bolt patterns 5”×6”, 3.38”×6.38”suit all pivots.
5. High strength light weight aluminum bronze worm gear.