DUMP TRAILER Power UNIT- SINGLE ACTING
This electrical power unit has a electrical power up gravity down circuit. Commence the motor to lengthen the cylinder and activate the solenoid valve to retract the circuit. Guide override to solenoid valve is often offered if essential. Also a strain compen sated movement manage is usually added towards the circuit to control the descent pace with the cylinder.
Remark: Please check with our sales engineer for the distinct pump displacement, motor electrical power or tank capacity.
1. This electrical power unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, 30 seconds on and 270 seconds off.
2. Clean every one of the hydraulic elements concerned before set up of the electrical power unit.
three. Viscosity of the hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst,which really should also be clean and cost-free of impurities.N46 hydraulic oil is encouraged.
4. The electrical power unit must be mounted horizontally.
five. Check the oil degree during the tank immediately after the preliminary working in the power unit.
6. Oil transforming is required after the original 100 operation hours, afterwards once every 3000 hrs.
DUMP TRAILER Energy UNIT-DOUBLE ACTING
This power unit has a electrical power up energy down circuit with load holding on each A & B ports. A strain compensatred flow handle is often extra to circuit to regulate the decent pace of the cylinder.
one. This electrical power unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, 30 seconds on and 270 seconds off.
two. Clean the many hydraulic elements concerned before installation of the electrical power unit.
3. Viscosity on the hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst, which must also be clean and no cost of impurities. N46 hydraulic oil is advisable.
four. The energy unit need to be mounted horizontally.
five. Check the oil degree in the tank right after the first working of your power unit.
six. Oil modifying is required after the first a hundred operation hours, afterwards as soon as every 3000 hrs.