4. Ambient temperature is usually above the recommended level – If the ambient temperature is too high, it may diminish the effectiveness of the gearbox. Installing a cooling fan, or moving the application to a far more viable location may resolve this application.
3. Input acceleration too high – Lowering the input speed may help reduce the amount of wear and tear on the gears.
2. Excessive load – Deterioration on the gear is caused by contact with various other gears. Reducing the load will lower the tension the gears make with each other. If an increased load is required, gearbox construction utilizing a larger gearbox could be necessary.
1. Improper installation – Ensure that all bolts connecting the motor and the gearbox are securely fastened.
Problem: Gear Teeth Wear
Solution: Wear and tear on gearboxes is organic occurrences. Proper use and system maintenance can help extend their duration of the gearbox.
3. Gears in locked position – Gears might need to be changed due to wear and tear. Another possibility would be that a foreign object may need to be taken off within the gearbox, leading to the gears to be in the locked position. Consult your dealer for warranty information.
2. Gear teeth are worn – Need to replace worn gears. Check with your dealer for warranty information.