Made of Steel
For use with cast iron bushed bore pulley
This U1 Bushing with 5-1/2″ bore is a high-quality precision product that’s built for strength and strength. U1 bushings are being used in an extensively wide range of applications, which include; sprockets, shaves, pulleys, gears, and much more, we likewise offer most of these products. What pieces this bushing apart may be the high-quality steel building along with specific manufacturing and top quality control; this ensures that you always get a premium quality regular product. What really sets us in addition to the other fellas is our highly trained expert staff members and our company-wide objective of customer satisfaction.
1. Be sure the tapered cone areas of the bushing and the within of the driven item happen to be clean and free of anti-seize lubricants.
2. Place the bushing in sprocket or different part type that accepts the bushing.
3. Place cap screws loosely in pull-up holes. The bushing continues to be loose to assure sliding in shape on shaft.
4. With important on shaft, slide the sprocket or other part type to the desired location on the shaft. Be sure to keep the heads of the cap screws attainable.
5. Align the sprocket or part type, tighten the screws alternatively and progressively until they are pulled up tight. Do not apply extensions on the wrench handles , nor allow the sprocket or component to be drawn i contact with flange of bushing. At this time there must be a gap between your bushing flange and sprocket, make sure this gap does not close.
Double split barrel ensures concentricity
Grips the shaft with positive clamp fit
High torque carrying capacity
Permits blind assembly
Load not carried or limited by mounting screws
External key of all sizes for confident drive and greater torque carrying capabilities
Double-split barrel for great clamping
Solid flange to keep concentric bores
Available in inches, metric, and spline bores. Bore range from 3/8″ to 10″
Solid Flange & Double Split Barrel – Assures better concentricity to the shaft.
Key to Key Drive – With keys in both the shaft and merchandise to supply the strongest possible travel.
3/4″ per Foot Taper on Barrel – Self locking taper supplies the highest degree of mechanical locking product to product.
Taper bushing are trusted as well as sprockets, v-belt pulleys, timing pulleys, coupling and other mechanical parts with taper bore connections.
Taper bushing series are constructed of high quality engineered products with great tolerance. The characteristic is easy to make use of and needs no further alteration. These bushings can fit almost a myriad of assemblies and sizes. They will be the best choice in style for mechanical connections.
To complete designations add bore size. For instance: PD1215X16MM designates a 1215 taper bushing with a 16mm bore.
No costly re-boring: total range of both metric and imperial available.
Standard range meets up to 125mm/5″ shafts & Hub diameter required depends on the application.
Complete brief reach range offered, for compact lightweight assemblies & Clean, Compact Design.
Ease of installation and removal.
This Split Taper Bushing is designed exclusively for use with cast iron bushed bore pulleys and may be purchased on a single page as the pulley you need.
For use with 1 3/16” shaft sizes.
Includes 2 set screws.