travel drive hydraulic motor are a high torque and high effectiveness, EP travel motor particularly designed for crawler devices. The drive motor could be customized to fit the customer’s requirements with many different ratios and displacements available.
The piston motor has a variable displacement (2-speed) swash plate and incorporates a brake valve and mechanical brake. Coupled with a case-rotation type planetary equipment reducer, the EP drive engine supplies the following outstanding features:
– Hydraulically balanced piston engine ensures high-pressure high-performance procedure.
– An offset-type 2-quickness design ensures dependable changeover of the displacement by an external pilot control (rate ratios of between 1.5:1 and 2:1)
– The motor offers an integral double counterbalance valve and shockless crossover relief valve, providing swiftness control and braking with minimal shock.
– The mechanical brake is a negative brake associated with the counterbalance valve. The brake is immediately activated or released when the vehicle stops or starts.
– The case-rotation type gear reducer has improved strength and reliability due to high precision parts and an equally-loaded design.
– The hydraulic electric motor uses durable bearings to ensure extended life. Floating seals also prevent dirt or water from entering into the motor.